It's been too long since I've posted, and so I give you a few fanciful thoughts to kick off a new work week. I hope they make your Monday more melodious.
1. Imagine if the Milky Way could sing....
...and you could fly through it mid-concert.
2. Do you think our guardian angels sing back-up for us when we're singing in the shower?
3. If I ever get to spend Christmas in Fairy Land I will learn to play "Carol of the Bells" on these:
And then I will have the fairies teach me to play a fanfare on one of these:
Until then, I'm just trying to imagine what blossom bells and morning glory horns must sound like...
4. What if the only way to heal the sick was to sing to them? How would the world be different?
5. Sometimes I try to imagine how it would sound if God sang to me.
And then I wonder what words he would sing.
Goodnight, my friends. I hope you dream musical dreams.