Thursday, May 23, 2013

Keep on

This is a follow up to yesterday's post.

Yesterday I had to venture out of my private little work cocoon to my office at the university. And then I had to venture out of my quiet little office to the duplicating center across campus.

The walk from my office to the duplicating center is about 150 meters. This means the roundtrip from office to duplicating center is less than 1/4 mile.

And guess how many times I laughed aloud, to myself, by myself over the duration of that less-than-1/4-mile journey?

Six.

Students in close proximity: you're welcome for giving you something to laugh about during finals week.

It was like every 50 meters Life reached her fingers out and tickled my little soul.

Keep on tickling, Life; keep on a-ticklin'.

Here's wishing you a day full of tickling, too.

-SJ

© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment