Saturday, March 28, 2009

Now that's inspiration!

Several times this morning I sat down to try to write something profound or witty, but the only words that came to mind were, "watermelons, marbles, sinuses, and petri dish."  No amount of brainstorming could alter the word-flow, so I guess I've got to make-do with what I have.  Here goes.

My lymph-nodes are the size of baby watermelons.  My arms and legs feel like they are stuffed with very, very heavy marbles.  And I'm wondering if i even have sinuses anymore?  Oh the joys of working in the germ-infested petri dish we call a third grade classroom.

Perhaps when when my lymph-nodes begin to shrink I will have more inspiring bloggage.  Maybe something along the lines of, "peaches, pick-up sticks, belly buttons, and bunsen burner"...?

1 comment: